you know what i very much dislike?
when people have music on their blogs and it automatically plays when i go to their page!
who said that i wanted to listen to that? WHO SAID!? and what if i am already listening to something?
Oh—and if it’s silent and then all of a sudden BAM—uncalled for music.
Always annoys me but never wanted to offend anyone but now I’m just going to make a text post about it because I am sure that there are many who agree.
- franitz likes this
- justinbieber54923 likes this
- pixluv reblogged this from recoverylifeandcats
- blackanonymity likes this
- themusicpoint likes this
- divorcingmydisorder said: AGREED. especially when their blog isn’t infinite scroll and every time you go to a new page it starts playing again. ugh.
- stay-strong--love likes this
- recoverylifeandcats likes this
- the-underworld-queen reblogged this from holdontothehopeofabettertomorrow and added:
- contradictionsflutterout likes this
- fulfilledd said: i hateeeee that and I keep 384190347 tabs up on my computer so when one suddenly starts playing music, i can’t figure out where it’s coming from
- teendietlife likes this
- holdontothehopeofabettertomorrow reblogged this from recoverylifeandcats and added:
- holdontothehopeofabettertomorrow likes this
- gravi-tas likes this
- recoverylifeandcats posted this